Monday, November 16, 2009

twilight


Twilight is a romantic-fantasy film directed by Catherine Hardwicke and based on the novel of the same name by Stephanie Meyer. It focuses on the development of a personal relationship between human teenager Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and vampire Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), and the subsequent efforts of Cullen and his family to keep Swan safe from a separate group of hostile vampires. New Moon and Eclipse, the next two books in the series, were produced as films the following year.

i love this movie cuz i feel it's very special movie and it's very uniq ... so if you didn't see the movie then go and watch it before the new series (new moon) released in theaters ...


this is the official website: http://www.twilightthemovie.com/


twilight

twilight(new moon)


5 comments:

  1. Hi Hoor,

    This is a nice advertise for the movie..
    Can you tell me when it will be released the 2nd?

    Plz do the same effort for your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will now it's on the theater ... you'll never going to believe it but I watched the movie over 5 times in the cinema ... am really number 1 fun of them ^^
    thanks teacher I really appreciated …
    Insha’Allah I will ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooooooooooooooooow hoor *_* luv thaaat movie sooooo much .. i'm a big faaan of it .. OMG !! it's the best romance-drama movie ever .. thaaanx 4 it ;) u really understand me haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. any time honey .. ofcurse I know u you’re my bff don’t u remember?!! ... btw thanx 4 your comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure i remember ;) & how can I 4get :P .. anytime sweety !

    ReplyDelete