Sunday, February 14, 2010

my spring vacation =D

My Spring Vacation !

Hi everyone..
Well, I would like to write about my spring vacation & how did i spend it^^

First, when i get back from my school in last day of exams, the vacation starts from that day =P
So I wend to my aunt's house at the evening because my cousin was having a party. We had so much fun !

Few days later, I went shopping at Dubai Mall. I also went to the Dubai Aquarium there, It was amazing. There is something funny happened there which was:
"When I was capturing a nice photo of the alligator, a group of tourist (old men and women) where near me. One of the old womens was trying to take a photo of the alligator, so she was taking a pause and trying deeply to capture this photo. Then suddenly, one of the old mens was trying to joke so he push this old woman and she screamed xD . It was so funny!, her face looks shoked. All her group laughed inclouding her. I laughed too, she told me OMG that man is crazy! what if I fell down?!. HAHA then they went".
The most think I like there was "The Finding Nemo aquarium", which contains all the caracters of that movie. I love them !!


----------------------------------------------------------------------

We also went to our farm. I had so much fun playing with the animals there ;)
After that, we went to the desert. It was a rainy day. We played and collected the "Hmmaad" .

------------------------------------------------------------------

I did alot of great and interesting things. One of them is going to the cinema and watch "AVATAR" <3

I adored that movie. I liked it sooooooo much ! .. Next time I'll post about it ;)

4 comments:

  1. so ..wonderful and amazing vacation..
    i like >> nemo << :D
    >> good luck dear <<

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ... funny I laughed at the old woman its funny .. xD
    and I wish you a pleasant vacation in the summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoooooooooooooL he is sooo funny xD Thaaanx sweeties 4 ur comments !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looooooooool

    this old lady makes me laugh XD... I wish I was there too enjoy watching the aquarium with u

    love u dear and wish u all the best
    ^^

    ReplyDelete