2012 movie talk about the ending of the earth , that how people will shock about this doomsday & how the'll try to survive when the knew that the earth has warned them. It's like an adventure movie ;)
will I think teacher that what you’ve heard is not right ... cuz it's really cool and it's worth it.. I mean it's amazing the concept of the film is so unique.. :D
thaaaaaaaaaanx 4 ur opinion teacher ^^ & ya like hoor says that it's worth it ;) .. I watch it at the cinema :P believe me it's much better than watching it at home !.. & thaaanx hoor 4 ur comment .. Luv u all !!
Hi Meera,
ReplyDeleteI heard that it's not worth watching at the cinema and there are not many actions.
will I think teacher that what you’ve heard is not right ... cuz it's really cool and it's worth it.. I mean it's amazing the concept of the film is so unique.. :D
ReplyDeletethaaaaaaaaaanx 4 ur opinion teacher ^^ & ya like hoor says that it's worth it ;) .. I watch it at the cinema :P believe me it's much better than watching it at home !.. & thaaanx hoor 4 ur comment .. Luv u all !!
ReplyDeleteOk girls I will consider your opinion and watch it. Will tell you my opinion later.
ReplyDelete